As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. The work we do is critical, especially while you and your families spend more time indoors. During this time at Above and Beyond Heating & Cooling, our focus is on these things:
- The health and safety of our customers and employees
- Implementing strategies to keep our company running as smooth as possible and protect our staff as much as possible
- Continue to provide excellent customer service for our customers
- Keeping our customer’s Air Conditioning & Heating systems running
- Providing solutions to COVID-19 for our customers
We have also taken precautions to ensure that we do not put your family or ours at risk during this time. To minimize everyone’s risk, we have implemented the following procedures:
- For your health and safety, technicians have been advised to not shake hands.
- Our technicians will wear gloves as much as possible and may need to clean or sanitize surfaces they touch during their visit. Technicians will also wear shoe covers as much as possible inside your home.
- If you or someone in your household is showing signs of illness, including fever or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule any upcoming technician visits to your home.
- All employees who can work remotely, are working remotely.
- Increased Office Cleaning & Disinfecting for those essential personnel that must be in the office/warehouse.
During this time there are no interruptions in our services. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the office.